Monday, September 14, 2009

My Critique doesnt undermine my RESPECT for Teaching ...

I think i am pretty critical of teachers these days... hmmm
Maybe I shouldnt be so hard on them...

Anyhow to put the record straight, I absolutely respect many of my teachers. They are the ones who taught me to be who I am presently. Many of the things that I find doing with ease now seemed to date back to them scolding me and guiding me as I tumble my way along.




I must admit there were surely times where I totally didnt appreciate them then, but I do now.

They sure didnt call building/molding a character wrongly. Rome wasnt built in a day... so is our individual characters !

And teaching is never an easy career. So for those who think it is not a career but you are in it somehow... hmmm... I rest my case...




=)

No comments: