Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Mood before the Exams has Ended...

Okay... after my Nano paper.. seem to be in Hols mood all the way man, and these were the things I did:

1) Watch Highlander Anime Movie - Search for the Vengence


2) Watch Bleach Anime


3) Watch Naruto Shippudden Anime


4) Highlander Movie - The Source


5) Slacking and lazing around the house

6) Went out chilling with the gang

7) Went out suppering with the gang


My my... anything but mugging... 1 more paper and I already in hols mood...told ya that every other things seemed to be pressed for time whenever there is exams... heh

this is bad... gotta really wake up my f**king idea man... haha

----------------------------------------------------------

Realised I have many things I wanna buy:

1) leather belt
2) leather shoes
3) black jeans/khakis
4) white casual shoes
5) sweater 8) (optional)

Peeps, we go shopping one fo these days ??

No comments: