Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Belated Bdae Weiyeh !!!

Weiyeh is one of my best pals in Uni. Along with a few others (u guys know who u r...), he has been there for me when i was down and i really appreciated wat you guys have done for me back then... And sorry Yulin and Mel for bombarding you gasl with weird weird questions...haha

Oh i shall not digress... weiyeh...He's the best buddy any person can have and believe me... he is a very good catch ...(haha weiyeh dun kill me....) *winkz*

We celebrated his belated bdae at Jurong Point Fish N Co. And these were the pics taken :















The Small Cake














Shy Shy Weiyeh














So cute right !!?? haha

Had a great time and Happy Belated Bdae my Fren !!!

Hope that we will always have the opportunity to celebrate one another's bdae when we start to work ...

8)

No comments: