Friday, April 27, 2007

It's a Matter of Changing Priority list I Suppose...

They say woman's intuition are quite sensitive... got a glimpse today siah...

A female fren commented that I wasnt on that close terms with another fren. Actually that caught me by surprise that she actually can see that... cos i didnt really avoided tt fren... just reduced interaction tt all...

Someone once said tt you see who are your true frens when u are down or in a bad situation. Totally agreed with tt statement man... i mean since tt time when i was very disturbed and down, my eyes kinda got opened. Those who are my best buddies stood by me (some even have to put up with my nonsensical actions), frens who are not so close choose to stay away, not to mention aquintances; there is just a reshuffle of my priority list tt all - most of them remained their positions ,some get upgraded and some degraded.

For tt case, its really nothing wrong with tt fren lah... at the end of the day I am just not confident tt this fren will stand by me in times when i really needed it... so tt y the reduced interaction lor... its really not a big deal bah... Its not like this fren did some stuff that piss me off u know...haha

Anyway, good frens are really hard to come by as we grow older... more emphasis will be placed on individual gain; and it just part and parcel of life... so yeah... not really a concern for me since i have chang, keet, kj, hl, drey, grace, weiye, yl, ll (to name a few) being my pals...



So the moral of the story is :

1) Woman's intuition cannot be under-estimated

2) You see your true frens when you are really down

Oh well... monday will be my last paper... as grace said its play play and more play for me ... Wooohoooo

Before that... its vibrations, vibrations and more vibrations (my last paper)

Wish me luck peeps !!

ciao~

No comments: