Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally reached Edmonton !!!

The flight was tiring man.... Singapore to Seoul, then Seoul to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Edmonton ... a total of 28 hrs before I finally reached my destination. It could have been worst had I not made a new SG fren on the plane... 8)

Only took some pic at San Fran Airport since I wont be flying back via it.





Oh I did had wanton noodles at San Fran... not really delicious but staple enuff to get me through 6 hrs of waiting.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just arrived in Edmonton, Canada 2 days ago and things are picking up ... all ready to work eh...

8)

The place I lived in is on the outskirts of Edmonton City and it's a peaceful and tranquil place... esp during the night.

Just to tempt you guys abit... I have a Jacuzzi in my room eh... muahahaha







Will update you guys more when things go further !!

Cya !

No comments: