Monday, August 3, 2009

Bdae Wishes....

Okay, it’s the time of the year again; when everyone takes out their bucket list and scan through to see what they have accomplished or ticked since their last birthday.

Despite having gone through 25 times of that already, I decided to open my list again and see what I want to accomplish for the coming year. This time round, however, I realize something… that planning never supersedes with reality…. Haha There were the usual hits and misses, but there were the unexpected stuffs that got completed in the midst of all that. So, I am going to give myself broad plans instead of specific ones… haha

And this time round, I am keeping it a secret, and it’s not to get a gf like some of u think. >.<||| hahahaha

Just some simple milestones I give myself or hope things will turn out.


Meanwhile, thanks all for the Birthday wishes !! =)

No comments: