Friday, August 14, 2009

A Dog to remember ...

Suddenly realised 3 yrs have passed.

The imagery of things are pretty murky and to be honest, much had been stored in this little "box" and kept in a secret place, somewhere inside me. I am not intending to open it anytime in the near future; it only serves to remind me that it has been part of what made me today, for the better or worse i dunno ... hahaha


Anyhow, the Jack Russell that I used to play with is no longer around... I kinda missed that dog eh... I think I was the first stranger that he didnt bite... for watever reason I dunno... maybe I naturally interact well with animals... hahaha

Oh well, back to the topic on the dog... I'll pray he wont end up being a dog for his next life !!

Wherever he is now, he will be remembered..

:)

No comments: