Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My peculiar taste

I belong to the class of men who believes that "Dont demand, and we'll give you more than you can think of; demand and you will get little...." haha

I really think that giving something from the heart is more appropriate then succumbing to demands... give you guys an example, if I have a gf and she askes if I could fetch her, I would do it w/o a second thought. But... if she demands I drive her to wherever, after awhile, it gets really distasteful for me.... it kinda becomes a chore when it should have been we enjoying each other's company.

"Ask and you shall be given; demand and there is nothing for you !!!"

Then again, I reckon that there are such ladies around nonetheless... just at the end of the day not my cup of tea....

My peculiar taste I guess....

1 comment:

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog.You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.