Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am back !!! Finally....

I know I know... its been awhile since I blogged...
Okay awhile = 3 months.... haha

Enough already !! Hee...

Seriously, its not like I lost interest in blogging... it's just there are so many things going on now that I really dont have the luxury of sitting properly at my computer and type something (as u guys can tell with me writing only at such wee hours...)

So this is what I have been up to:

1) Work has never stopped (literally) abit since the end of year kick-started. The 2 Shell projects I am working on are really good learning experiences... but darn... so tiring to coordinate when your customers don't even know what they want/have...

2) Yes, there is someone special in my life. I dont want to jinx it, but she is really special... so we'll see how things go...

3) Travelling abit for some getaways (will update soon with pics)

4) Jerry's away on compassionate leave, so technically I took over his workload since before CNY. Man... sales manager is no joke ... lotsa stuff to " Jarm Si Dong "


There you go.

Will try to blog whenever I can... stay tuned peeps !


PS: I really haven had a single drip of alcohol since "Man U vs Liverpool FA Cup" match... even then its only a pint of Erdinger... let's just say it's a new year resolution yeah... hee~

No comments: