Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shooting courses anyone ?

It's always good to think before we shoot ... and where we shoot.


病从口入,祸从口出!

What happened awhile ago was one of my fb comments got taken outta proportions. But dont get me wrong, I know where the person (A) was coming from. So "feeling bad", I called up the person (B) I was making the comment on ... and guess what ?

B is cool about my statement ! In fact, B tot it was pretty spot-on and funny... which was originally y I commented.

Anyway, back to A; A made a big deal outta this saga - big enough to challenge my manhood !! hahaha. And the funniest part is that I am right all along !

Firstly, had B been angry, it was between B and me, so much for poking into others' affair.... Secondly, FB is an open forum that we should watch what we say. And last but not least, not getting the facts straight and spraying the wrong stuff around just isnt the way to go...

So I conclude:

1. I know and understand my friends better than some do.
2. There are so many pple who speak without using their head(s).
3. This cow-boy style just doesn't have an effect on me !


Haha weird pple....

:)


No comments: