Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Gundam Gallery - Part I

Chang was asking me if I had built up my Lu Bu character SD Gundam. (see link : http://despecial1.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-very-first.html)

Nope, reason being... in fact I have yet to build up Cao Cao as well...

1) FYP... FYP... and more FYP...

2) I was down with fever last week

3) The little time that I managed to squeeze out today, I spent it on converting a small part of my room into a gallery to house my Gundam. For a start, I did up the "Sworn Brothers at Peach Garden" in Romance of the Three Kingdoms story.

For those who dun know, Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei decided to become sworn brothers and start an adventure of their lifetime... haha

Well enuff of toking, here's what I did:



More to come... if I can fork out some time here and there....

8)

No comments: