Monday, July 28, 2008

A Confession I had to make.....

Misunderstanding can be an issue sometimes... saw chang's blog abt not having enuff frens to play MJ, I admit I am one of them... cos I had work to do on a sat night ...yes...sat night... coupled with lotsa adapting to new work environment and people... I m tired... very tired...

But rather than the usual "it's not my fault"... I tot abt it for awhile... it really seemed like I have been spending less time with the gang since I started working... so I kinda feel bad... cos although they r somewhere on my mind, that somewhere has since been clouded with things like work and halahing with ppl...

So to the gang, pardon me for not being able to join some of the outings. I really do appreciate our frenship... just tt I m not really an emo person to show my appreciations for you guys sometimes.

I will try my best to join you guys whenever I can.

8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realised why some pple dun have many frens. The one major thing in chasing away frens is refusal to heed their advices. I am not saying to follow every damn thing they say, I am saying like listen to what they have to say and see if it makes sense. I can bet with ya, 70 to 80% of the time they r right...

"旁观者清,当局者迷" ("The pple around see things clearer than the one involved")

Never heeding advice is one thing, "keeping ur ears shut" is another thing... and then trying to force things in a random and own way(s), and later complain abt it... well it's the ultimate deterent of good frens...

So, peeps, if you ever really tink you lack frens, perhaps it's a good time to ask urself have you been listening to ur frens lately....

8)


P.S: It's sad to lose a fren lidat... but shit happens... so wat to do.... ???

No comments: