Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summary of the 1st week of work in NOV

First week of work...


to summarise...

IT WAS SUPER SHAGGED !!

Reason being:

1) I have like jetlag from mon till wed which made my eyes so tired and dry everytime in office while trying to learn the trades in my department...

2) My department has no peak period(s)... so everydae we have tonnes of quotations, purchase orders and even liaising with clients to do sales... its not like I minded serious...

3) I need to really start to get familiarise with all the products so that I could reinforce the technical side of the jobscope to do sales...

4) There is so many stuff to learn and so little time at hand...


But, this is all worthwhile yeah... constantly learning something beats having to slack around one corner and learning to be ABC (Act Busy Champion)... wahahaha


Oh well, I will try to blog as often as I can but I envisage work to be pounding up pretty soon... so I will try... hee~

8)

Enthu YC

No comments: