Monday, December 8, 2008

Jasper Skii Trip

We (Me, Bobby and Jennifer) were supposed to do a road trip from Edmonton to Jasper and then up our way across the mountains to Banff... but we got stuck in the snow halfway (red dot on the map) at Jasper... so we decided to stay in Jasper for skiiing.


Well, in fact, it actually turned out pretty awesome for us as the weather was fantastic for skii, according to Bobby.

8)

Holly, my whole body is aching from the bruises from trying to learn skiiing...

As much as I want my legs to brake correctly, I couldnt do it man... so I was skiiing in top speed mode down the beginners' training hill... and falling all the time...|||






But I didnt feel bad or embarassed as they were lotsa of other adults with my predicament.

Hahaha.

Ultimaltely, Jasper was absolutely fun !!

2 more weeks and I am home !!!

Cant wait to see all the familiar faces again !!

8)

No comments: