Monday, December 15, 2008

Something I will miss from Edmonton....

5 more days and I am gone from Edmonton eh...

Kinda weird feeling... becos on one hand i will be delighted to see my families and frens and the gang, but on the other hand I really made some great frens in Edmonton.

From my boss Yong... to my colleagues Bobby, Dave, Andrew and everyone in Downhole... I even made frens like Andre and his co. So to sum it up, the Edmonton stint has been a blast!

Food I m gonna miss:


A&W Breakfast


People I will miss most:


The Three Musketeers in office (From left: Bobby, Dave and me)


There's always a saying: "there is always a time to enjoy, and a time to say goodbye", the feeling couldnt be more right....

All the best to the ppl in Edmonton and I hope to see you guys soon !!

No comments: