Monday, December 15, 2008

When ignorances turns into Racism....

On a separate issue, I am disgusted by a question from an asshole:

"Were you recruited in the Next Gen program becos you are the only Singaporean who can speak english"

I am totally appalled by this statement in fact. If one day I ever become a VP or GM, this fello is going to get shit from me man... muahahahaha


Seriously, that is like so rude to even to ask such a stupid question:

1) I was recruited by Eva Buskas, who was the Canadian HR and Next Gen coordinator. So if the question is trying to imply the incompetences of Asians/Singaporeans ... then the person is slapping his own face !!

2) Who the hell is he to know about the Next Gen Program ? Wait... that is y he is not even in the program to begin with...

3) I crack the occasional racist joke, but I know deep down I am not racist man... so this question felt like racism at its very core eh...


Oh well, there are always ignorant pple everywhere I guess...


Some engineers are just meant to be engineers all their lives... as for me ... I wanna climb the coporate ladder eh...

No comments: