Saturday, April 4, 2009

6 months in USA/Canada

Yesh I am back from Houston.

6 months in the North American continent has been fruitful, fun and overwhelming. Not only did I make new friends and colleagues all over the world, I also experienced different lifestyles, cuisine and cultures. As I dawn upon my overseas stay, I can’t help missing the wonderful people that have enhanced my experience. For sure, our paths will meet again somehow…


But, like I told Daniel, it is time to go home really; and he agrees with me totally having been feeling the same way since being 6 months outta Mexico too. Despite all the fun, accompany and partying, being away from home wears you time sometimes. Especially for me, 30 hours of flight… hmmm definitely not something I am looking forward to.

Anyway, I am just glad that I have come home to finish off the NG Rotations. Time to cheong a permanent position man…

No comments: