Monday, April 13, 2009

Crap from MediaCorp... we deserve better quality TV Shows !!!

Wah Biang eh... I feel so insulted watching this show man...


Dun get me wrong... I only passed by while my sis was switching the channels and then I started to watch a little bit... I am appalled... very appalled by the show.

Let me see what I saw in the 5 min:

1) Blurr ping pong serves ?? huh ??
2) Wooden bats without rubber can serve spinning shot... hmmm
3) Bat and Human as one... wtf is that... kungfu !!!?
4) Feelings to spot opponent's weakness ? *roll eyes*

Tell me lots abt the production man... from producers all the way to the cast... none of them have any knowledge on table tennis other than it is a game with 2 ppl playing a ping pong ball...

Actually, I am grotesqued that Media Corp can come up with this crap show leh... it is really insulting to people who play table tennis. This show not only misinterpreted the sport... they totally ruined value behind playing it. I mean at least get someone who genuinely knows how to play table tennis as a star, just like back in the days where they had the basketball drama.

I rest my case... 6 months outta town and first thing I see is this crap...

Sheesh...

1 comment:

bert said...

FYI, they did employ table tennis coaches for the show, and FYI, it is just a show to get pple excited =)