Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Attitude pisses me off....

I finished mapping 30 racks in 4 hours today... let's see

500 X 30 = 15 000 in a day !

To illustrate how big is a rack, this is a typical rack size in the yard:

And I dun even consider myself efficient since I only like spent 1/2 of the day, and the pipes are the most difficult lots.... then again... rightfully my whole day should be utilised to verify them instead of mapping....

So...so...so... why the hell cant I get 10 racks mapped in a week !!?
wtf is wrong with ppl ... inefficient... lazy or just cant be bothered ? Had it not been for the deadline which my boss is real anal about... I would have stormed into his office to change some parts of my team.

Hmm... attitude like this pissed me off... but oh well... luckily I found a gem in the shit who can help. I truely understood the meaning of an unsuitable person on a job... makes everything so much worse instead of easing the pressure...

Haiiiz...

No comments: