Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Story this Weekend....

Pretty Eventful Weekend.

Friday
Wine with YS and Weili at Dempsey (Wine Company). Not a bad place, you guys should try out, the ambience is nice and the food is also quite palatable. Wine of course is of a certain standard but relatively cheap. We has 2 bottles of German dessert wines.

After that had something on... which I am not telling... lolz


Saturday
Met up with my Pri School frens... no kidding... yesh primary school... which was like 17 yrs ago... hahaha that is how old I am already... hahahaha

Anyhow, topics kinda revolve around the usual - work, travel, marriage and housing... hahaha wat to do, issit a norm nowadays ? Esp like everyone is getting married and getting their flats and stuff...

Nevertheless, congrats to Manfred and Kimberly respectively !! =)

Sunday
The usual bball session with the guys... played particularly bad on the finishing end... could have come up better at the finishing moves give that I showed flashes of birlliance with my passes and penetration abilities... hahaha oh well... I guess it will come with time... I needa model my game to Kirk Hinrich's hahaha.


And my shot was rather erratic these days... dunno issit becos I have been playing golf abit or issit becos I haven been that on the ball in terms of training during the weekends and conscientiously coming for the bball sessions.

Oh well...

After bball... met up with Drey and Ling for brunch at Rider's Cafe (Turf City). Food was okay... which kinda puzzled me how come there is such a long queue to this place... everyone feeling EX-PATty like Drey is ? And we had to find the place since it was such a ulu place to begin with (Saddle Club)... wtf man ! hahahaha


Anyway, Ling is the official champion from today onwards ! Period ... =)

By the time I reached home around 3 pm, I dragged my battered body down to wash the car. It is so bloody dirty I tell ya... haven washed it since a month ago. Reason very simple - my workplace is so %$%$#^%$ dirty and dusty that it aint matter how hard I maintain... its gonna be dirty by the next weekends... oh well... part and parcel of my job... >.<

Finally after some napping and well-deserved rest... I have sometime for myself... heh... so here I am writing this blog...

Another week ahead... !


No monday blues... given how busy I anticipate I will be till mid Nov... hahaha

Oh right... laters !!



Long-winded YC

No comments: