Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ignorant and Arrogant people are pitiful... hahaha

It irks me sometimes when I encountered people who are "big small" eyes.

Just becos we wear sloppily for supper, have a history of not doing that well academically, and doesnt have a seemingly bright future in government sector doesn't mean we arent successful in our own aspects.

Yes, if you guys recall, I ever mentioned "PERCEPTION IS REALITY"; but the stuff that I was rattling about pertains more to being professional for work, not staying professional for supper hey !!!??? sheesh.... furthermore, we've known one another for quite long liaoz... haiizz...

And to be honest, I do know of people who dress like a king, but earns like a pauper... so I really cannot understand where the "big small eye" should come in in the first place.

As far as I am concerned, if you are one of those people with big small eyes, I pity you !

One can be so ignorant and arrogant, to the extent of being such a failure in life...

I rest my case...

No comments: