Monday, November 23, 2009

Cable TV that much of a Controversy ?

This saga of the cable TVs is getting really getting outta hand man… nonsense if you ask me.

I mean seriously… what’s the deal with SingTel outbidding the BPL / CL rights hey… ? Yeah, curse me all you soccer fanatics… hahaha hey I watch soccer too okay. My assertion comes from the realization that I am not willing to forgo the other programs that are on Starhub cable TV to switch to another one with only soccer and nothing else.

And to be honest, we generally don’t watch every match played on cable TV too. When the big matches are on, we might just end up watching it with buddies at a pub or something. When it’s a Sunday and Monday’s a work day, most of us won’t watch late night matches. So, there are really alternatives to not having a soccer channel yeah…

At the end of the day, another of my point here that this tussle for the channels is just NO BIG DEAL ! And having to bring it up to parliament to discuss about this is just pure ridiculous. This is another indication that Singaporeans just like to complain about the smallest and darnest things. Period.

Sometimes we really needa wake up our ideas lah... hahaha

No comments: