Thursday, August 19, 2010

Immature beings need to be put to SLEEP !!!

Pple who know me well enough know that I am someone who can take "NO" as an answer. I appreciate honesty, and I think it is still the best policy. But it irks me when I am left dangling halfway, trying to decipher issit a yes or a no ? "Yes I am interested" and "no I am not interested" so difficult to say meh ?

What happened is that I am trying to "chase" a resume from a friend. This friend had expressed interest in one of the openings and I am all for it because I think this friend makes a good candidate. What pisses me off is the way this person went missing after that. I have a busy schedule too leh... and there I am wasting my tongue and saliva telling my boss about it, and that he has to come and ask me about it again this week ... *roll eyes*

At least have the decency to get back to me for an answer you know... it's not like I would force it upon you or something... At the end of the day it was the person who started expressing an interest to begin with... sheesh


It is so tough to communicate with immature beings....

No comments: