Sunday, August 29, 2010

Loopsided Sat/Sun

Had a unusually hectic Saturday.

I went to town to have a breather... it's been quite awhile since I have been there and my goodness... things have changed quite abit... not in a "mountain turtle" way... but more like "I really needa start roaming around the town area more" way ... tsk tsk

I was looking to buy some jeans and clothes... hahaha ... which fortunately I didnt splurge... haha

Anyway, the roaming finished at around evening time, whereby I proceeded to Sembawang for a wake of a customer's mother. I hung around abit there and spoke quite abit to him; turns out, he and my ancestory both came from the same place in China... what a pleasant coincidence !!

By the time I left the wake, it was around 830 ish already. So from there, I took the train all the way to Bouna vista station, and then walked to Holland V for come chilling with SC n Gina. I didnt drink much, just abit only and for the toking cock session... so finally we left and I reached home by 12 MN...

An absymal Saturday i must say... and an unusually quiet Sunday... lol

No bball due to rain...

Oh well enough of my rumblings... gotta prepare for war again tomorrow... Safety Officer here ... needa prepare for safety briefing talking to the Banglahs... hahahaha

Have a great week ahead people !!!


Luv,
Sleepy Laoda

No comments: