Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Birthday - Time check for my list

It has been a mad rush season for the birthday periods. I have just came back from Labuan, and then rushed into courses and moving offices. When everything was sorted out, I was overwhelmed with the added responsibilities of coordinating/ sales and marketing efforts, on top of new ops projects and "Zum Si Dong" safety duties ... I was joking the other day to my colleagues that the only things I dont do at work is :

1) Clean the toilet
2) Do gardening
3) Drive forklifts/ pickups/ prime mover

Dun laf.... it's really so. The steep learning curve is a challenge to me, but I am all for it. Just like someone told me, now not busy then when ? I just need to pace myself a little better...

Anyway, now that I have some time waiting for the Charity Shield to start, it dawned upon me that this is the best time to head back to my list for the year and check out the ticks... here goes:



1. Excel in my new project(s)

Yes. In progress. I think I am doing so definitely, given the amount of responsibilities I shoulder now.

2.Continue building up contacts

Yes. In progress, but in line with plans.

3. Making new friends while maintaining old ones.

Yes. In progress, doing good so far.

4. Continue learning at work

Yes. My mentors are great, if not best !

5. Travel a little more…
Bali for leisure, then Labuan for work, and potentially back to Labuan. so Yes.

6. Spend more time with my grandma
Plesantly surprised, but yes. I am spending more time with the folks at home, despite the busy
schedules.

7. Spend more time at home
Yes. See 6.

8. Keep myself healthy and fit
Yes. I passed my IPPT, so should count right ? hahaha

9. Keep a lookout for potential gf
No, unfortunately. Still on the lookout, but have someone in mind... lol

10. Do a marathon

Yes. StandChart 42km run in December, here I come !

So, score is 9/10. Not too bad hahahaha.

As for the perfect score, it's probably gotta wait... heh (^_^)Y

So far so good... !

No comments: