Friday, October 5, 2007

2 Qualities to Learn from People...

I think I ought to learn 2 qualities from the people around me:

1. Idling at times.

Take things as it comes to be precise. Sometimes I am too eager to see 'results' that I often get hysterical over issues like projects, assignments and job applications for that matter. Although it is good to prepare for change(s)(which is the very reason y I tried to prepare and get ready early...), something it is really not within anyone's control and I must learn to take things at a time.

2. Courage

Courage to face rejection. I think this is one of the most pressing qualities I need to learn. Ability to face rejections and then learn from the mistakes. Too often, I get boogled down by the thinking of failures that I can neither perform well nor take the results well due to the confidence levels... Hmmm...


It wont be easy to change my character or personality at an instant. but I hope to really brush up on these qualities and then 'face the world' when I graduate... which is very soon le...

I will be zai !!
I must !!

8)

No comments: