Sunday, October 14, 2007

Relationship like a Piece of Glass

I am not a expert in r/s... neither am I qualified to talk abt r/s i guess..

but I suddenly had this theory one fine night:



"Trusting someone is like a piece of glass; once the trust is broken, the glass will start to have cracks."


One can decide to continue using the glass by covering it with something (cloth of etc.) but sooner or later... more cracks will start to appear and then the glass would probably shatter one day. When that happens, the glass can never be retrieved.


Which brings me to another thingy...it is not directed at anyone in particular - I cannot fathom the idea of breaking and patching up becos I feel that it has similar analogy to my glass theory. Once, broken, cracks will always be around... perhaps r/s is too hard for me to understand le... haha

At the end of the day, there will always be better candidates to handle the glass yeah.. it is just up to the individual to gauge who is the most worthy. So all the best peeps !!!



P.S: The last glass that I used, it was shattered. But I moved on...8)

"Life aint abt how hard you are hit, but rather, how many times you are hit and can stand up again."

No comments: