Saturday, October 20, 2007

FRIENDS and the good old times... 8)

A retro song I would think... but still bring back lotsa memories of the good times in Sec School.



U know... the funny thing is I find losta simliarities between the cast of FRIENDS and our click.

1) Chang, Keet, KJ, me, Ling, Grace, Drey sounds like good duplicates of them... 8)

2) Other than not living next or near to one another, we r super crappy and can get by the day with our wacky stunts and witty lines...

3) Despite the occassional disagreements and stuff, our friendship remains strong and I am confident that we will still be like that even we each of us get married and have our own families.

4) Let's see :Chandler and Monica ... Chang and Gracie... muahahaha

See.. so many similarities... woohooo

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mdm Quek is retiring soon... end of the year and ex-402s of 1999 are going down to support her when BPGHS presents her with their token of appreciation on 24th Oct 07 (wed).

Well... really wanted to go... but I have some last min stuff to handle which cannot change the timing... so I cant be there.

Oh well... thats life I guess... but still we have prepared flowers and a present for her !! WOOHOOO !!

We will never be where we are without Mdm Quek !!

All the best to her !!

HAPPY RETIREMENT !!

8)

No comments: