Thursday, October 11, 2007

Funny Surprise Quiz

Wooow... i did a surprise quiz today... check it out:

Lecturer: Class, these are the quizzes for last week....

[after 15 min]

Lecturer: Okay, class, help me by filling up the questionaire for my lectures.

[another 20 min]

Lecturer: And your surprise quiz... 40 min... from now...



HUH ??

A lecture is 50 min and we r supposed to finish it in 40 min !!!???

WTF was tt man... anyway... he did gave us some written hints and then told us how to do the questions. Apparently, this Indian lecturer dont really like the setter of the quiz, which was the other lecturer (I had 2 lecturers for the subject)... hahaha

But we only have f**king 20 min to finish it... oh well... anyway the hints/lecture notes were damn useful and I worked backwards... hahaha...cheated my way round and managed to get some decent workings out on the sheet of answer sheets...

What a weird weird quiz...

---------------------------------------------------------

Credit Suisse rejected my job application... not really disappointed... perhaps my resume wasnt well-written and still needs polishing... oh well...

Life still has to move on yeah...

8)

No comments: