Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scratched back bumpers..... |||

Haiiz... my dad just told me that our car had a scratch at the back righthand side of the bumpers... hmmm... I wonder whether izzit scratched when the bloody SUV parking beside me left when I went for my bball session Jurong Avenue 1 area ...


Feel kinda bad arh... always give this kinda nonsense to my dad... and he has always refrained from lashing at me which he could have. These are the parts of the car which I had spoilt since I drove it:

1) Start with being drunk the night before. Then the next morning was gonna drive for bball session when I hit the front right hand side bumper against a pillar due to turning the stirling too much.

Outcome: 1 dent on the bumper and the bumper cost bloody $700 bucks !!


2) Twice at the same area around Clementi, I chipped the corners of the right side sport rims (1 each time) off due to driving too near to the road shoulders at the filter lane.

Outcome: 2 chamfered sport rims still on the car


3) Latest incident mentioned earlier.

Outcome: Scratched back right bumpers


When I start to work soon and have income, I must get all these parts fixed so that at least I could be a little responsible for my actions man...

Then again, I appreciate my dad for the patiences arh... and I shall drive as safe as possible from now on !!!


8(

No comments: