Saturday, May 3, 2008

Butter Factory - 01052008

Venue : BUTTER FACTORY
Participants : Chang, Grace, Lingz, Keet, KJ and me

Chang's bdae was spent hanging out at Butter Factory.

We initially wanted to go Zouk... but it was f**king crowded... guess the majority of the patrons were outside of the place and having a cool "ZOUK OUT" !!

So in the end we decided to go Butter Factory. I dun really have any comments on the music as it was ok... but I was tipsy le lah at the end of the session. 6 pple drinking a bottle of CHIVAS down in 45 min... wth






So in the end I was targetted lah... and I cleared my alcohol into the toiletbowl... wahahaha... good job guys... first time I actually cannot "tong" so much alcohol... wrong pace ah... drink too fast le... ok enuff of the targetting... next one will be KJ... and coincidentally it will be his bdae celebration... muahahahaha





Which brings me to wat I told lingz that we should stick to one place to hang out so tt we do not have to finish the whole bottle of drink everytime. Otherwise, we can all start to cultivate an extra liver each for future use man... cos I forsee changing it soon arh... kekeke

But it was a fun hang out place lah Butter Fac !!!


AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHANG !!!

8)

P.S: pics courtesy of keet

No comments: