Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Urge to Cook !!!

Accompanied mum to NUH to take a small op on her eyes... before that stayed up late to watch the finals of CL... so yeah I am officially a panda. Then had to rush out for lunch again after sending her back. By the time I woke up from my rest, it was like 1745 already...

Sis is having GP paper tml... mum's condition doesnt permit her to cook... and Dad is well Dad... 8| So...

Suddenly had an urge to cook... so I tot might as well try out something new... so I cooked..... SPAGHETTI !!

It was quite an experience preparing the ingredients... which included chopped garlic, diced onions, ground pork, prawns and even red wine.





And Tadah !!



It could be a little tastier and pleasing to the eye though... need some improvement and I will try it out again... possbibly one day cooking for that someone special...

8)

No comments: