Friday, May 16, 2008

1 year period long or short... u decide for yourself

"I need to see the other person for 1 yr before I decide if I could be with tt person..."


This statement came from a fren.

I disagree but I dun tink that my fren is wrong to tink this way. Let me say why I disagree first:


1) It's all about being comfortable with the someone. When get together liaoz then decide which direction u guys r heading yeah... 1 yr would be too long for me to maintain a passion for someone who doesnt give a clear indication of where we r heading towards... 2 - 6 months of 暧昧 should be more or less adequate bah... hahaha


2) I understand the reasoning to plan and see the person inside out before going into a commitment. But wat is this commitment ? Marriage ?? Isnt it a little too far to dwell into realms of marriage when they havent get together ?

3) I also agreed to the need to plan... just tt changes never follow these plans.. hahaha let's say my fren really got someone my fren liked, and someone who is willing to wait 1 yr... but... wat if my fren was the one who has a change of heart ?

4) This is a "foolproof measure" to protect oneself... and this gives little consideration(s) to the other party. I mean I dun really know my fren tt well to comment.... so i can only mention it on a superficial level.

As for why I tink my fren is not wrong... well... nobody is wrong to strive for something that he/she tinks is wat he wants... just that are we all so sure wat we wanted all along ?? and are we so sure wat we intend to do is right for ourselves ?

I m not so sure of some things I tot I was supposed to be sure sometimes..... so I rest my case...


"The Laws of Gravity can never be used to explain why people fall in love"
Einstien

That is wat so sweet about love isnt it ? Although I still like my OL criteria... hahaha and XMM is a no no ... kekeke

8)

All the best to my fren for finding ther right person !!

No comments: