Friday, June 6, 2008

Cristiano who ??

As I have mentioned few blogs ago, man utd will never suffer from the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo if he evers leaves. Just look at Charlton, Cantona, Beckham, Andy Cole and the latest RVD, the team moves on with or with Ronaldo.


Granted, Ronaldo is the best winger in the world, and he is so young at a mere age of 23. But REal Madrid ? For every Raul, Seedorf, Casillas, there were Robinho, Samuel Etoo, and the recent Beckham... these players were wat there ? At best role players...

Well... enuff said...

BTW... I really feel that RVD is a BIG FAT SULKER.... always taking aims at Man Utd whenever possible after joining Real Madrid for so long... wat's up with him man ?? Yeah, he had a tough time near his departure from man utd... but instead of blaming everyone else... y din he tot of perhaps himself to blame ?

Sombody call me a Man Utd fan, I am not. Just that I felt that it's being rationale here and not personal. Football is a business... just like any other sports... so if one cannot be able to accept that... well how good a player u r doesnt impress me at all... hahaha

8)

No comments: