Sunday, June 22, 2008

Surfer Boy's back Home !!

Went Taiwan for 10 days for my grad trip.

We settled in taipei for 3 days, followed by a tour down the eastern coast(through railway) to Hualian. Subsequently, we travelled across the mountain terrains to Mt He Huan, Qing Jing Farm, Pu li Beer Factory and finally reaching Sun Moon Lake. We stayed at the lake for a night before proceeding to Mt Ali (Alishan). Eventually, we ended our expedition by taking the little train to Jiayi where we headed back to taipei through their newest bullet train (western coast).

Of course, we rested 2 days back in taipei for some casual shopping and stuff... I went to surf at Honey Moon Bay in Yilan. Wooohooo... a very exciting and challenging sport, but definitely very fun. unfortunately I din bring my camera down to the beach cos I travelled alone, so the photos were taken when I was training to surf at the surf shop.

As a summary, this is how we travelled:


So here are the photos from my camera:

Taipei







Hualian











Mount He Huan







Qing Jing Farm







Sun Moon Lake







Mount Ali







Jiayi





Surfing at Honeymoon Bay







Except for Alishan, the rest of the sites were pretty nice. But personally, I still prefer my surfing stint... cool...

So guys, how abt a surfing trip to Bali ? There will be the sun, the sand, the sea ... and Jap babes... woooohooo !!!

8)

No comments: