Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sex & The City

Watched SATC with Chengwen yesterdae. At first, I was a little skeptical abt the movie becos:

1) I have not watched a single episode of SATC
2) I always tot it was meant more for ladies
3) I would think I will like the sex part more than the city one... kekeke


Well, I changed my mind after the movie eh... a fabulous movie reflecting life in the Big Apple from the perspectives of 4 working women of different lifestyles, perspectives and experiences.


I personally liked the characters of Mr Big and Carrie ... becos I saw a trait that I so dearly wished in their lifes... that is to find someone who is able to understand that sometimes THE SIMPLEST THINGS ARE THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ! The lack of complexity in a r/s actually makes it so much more personal, blissful and peaceful...

So far, i have yet to find someone who actually appreciates such a tranquility in life... so I guess I need to search harder eh....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to Taiwan in 12 hours time... to be a SURFER !!!


Wooohooo !!!

Seeya Guys soon eh !!

8)

No comments: