Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween - 31102008

Halloween was lovely!!!


Kids knocking at our door and shouting "TRICK OR TREAT !!??" hahaha
The kids are so lovely... some dun even know wat they are dressed at... kekeke
Anyhow... the chocolates we bought waslike used up before all the kids passed us by... so I had to off the lights to not disappoint anyone else... kinda feel bad abt it actually...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Halloween's AWESOME !!!

Mathew and Jeff (His roomie) invited us over for some party and we ended up in a country music club called OIL CITY.


The music was a little mixture of pop, techno, retro and mostly country of course !!
Never had that in Singapore but the place is sure like fun fun fun... but I dun really understand why the lights were rather bright there... it would have been better for the place to be dimmer...

Anyhow... it was a last minute thingy and I dressed up as a rocker with a WIG... hahaha ... and btw the cowboys shot were taken a week earlier when we were trying out the costumes...










Hilarious... can't beleived I did that man... oh... well I guess in the name of fun anything is possible !!

Like Mat said, "This is best bro... this is best sXXt bro... "

It could have been more perfect if I had wore the prisoner suit i bought though... well... maybe I should bring it back home for the next Halloween... u never know when I might just need it...


*winkz*

No comments: