Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Happy Event and a Disgusting one too....

My cousins are gonna be fathers eh !!! Both of them. But shit, I will be the next in line eh… oh well who cares… hahaha

Congrats Steven and Alton on being dads !

You know, I have seen how becoming a father changes a person eh…

Dave said it so well :
“The best thing I had learnt when I became a dad was to be SELFLESS”

It like going into another phase of your life where you are working and living for a family eh… and making decisions and considerations that pertains to all aspects of this family. I am sure her daughter has changed him for the better eh...

8)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunno abt you guys, but I am absolutely “grotesqued” when I see a douche bag … a son who chooses to listen to his tiong wife instead of believing in his own mother eh…

In fact, I dun even think a douche bag fits that description eh…. Too nice a word for him eh…

Let’s see what this douche bag has done:

1) Throw your mum outta the house
2) Believing in the unscrupulous tiong wife instead of the mother who has taken care of him since he was in the womb
3) Being a pussy in front of the wife, and always siding her.
4) Thinking everyone has a piss at his tiong wife.
5) Cutting ties with all brothers and sisters.
6) Making mistakes all his life and is a CAREER LOSER; the milestone being the tiong wife and the mysterious son.
7) Now, I have to bloody scrap the bbq idea when the mood is so farked up…

Raymond told me that it’s not his fault eh… but when you are the one abandoning your mum…. You are the ultimate clown man…

I can’t wait to see how things unfold when he finally realize that it is the money that the Tiong is after all along.

“You will reap what you sow”

There could never be a better statement for him then eh….


Pissed YC

PS: Dunno wat’s a douche bag, ask me and I might just tell ya eh… *winkz*

No comments: