Monday, December 28, 2009

A Can of Worms....

A fren just open a can of worms yesterday, my can of worms actually...

The gist of the whole conversation revolves around a theme I call "Pre-empting the Sins". It was brought to my attention that as long as something has been pre-empted or anticipated, it is totally justifiable. Take for example, A pre-empted B that he was to slap B on the head; and slap B he did. So, for "sounding out" beforehand, slapping B is not wrong at all ! Or is he ?

Take another example, a gf pre-empted a bf that she had a hot persuer... and the guy did nothing; so the girl left... so much for being loyal hey... so does that make any sense that the girl thinks she played no part in the breakup ? Yeah, perhaps the guy could have done something afterall, but come on.... it's like why even bother saying this shit if the girl wasnt interested in the persuer at all ?

Well done... as far as I am concerned, it is just another example of the irresponsible human being justifying his/her own misdoing with an equally nonsensical justification. And it really makes wonder how such immoral acts can come from someone I tot i knew pretty well back then... and I was the last person to know about it... talk about respecting people....

As much as I hate to say this, I shall reiterate something I left behind before moving on:

"You reap what you sow... You deserve it !"

=)

No comments: