Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weekly Wrap up....

Dex said it so well... "... looks like non-working day for you also busy !"

hahaha

He commented that when I told him I was out everyday since Xmas eve eve (23 Dec 2009). Had it not been that I am not feeling well today, I would have been at Kallang Indoor Stadium @ Singapore Idol Finals to wrap up the week.

And It might well be the same case for the next week; I will be out pretty often.

That kinda sums up my whole year seriously; busy spending time and hanging out with my family, old and new friends, and that's what I enjoy doing ... so it doesnt really bother me... oh that reminds me... needa start doing the annual New Year Resolution...

Or like Ziping said... no need to resolute... cos the more you resolute... the less is done...

Hahahaha

Have a great week ahead people !!

*yawnz*

No comments: