Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stand Chart Run 10KM

Just ran 10km for Stand Chart Run 2009 with Ling and Drey. Thank goodness, the weather was cool and there wasnt much sunlight...

The run started quite okay... only thing that bothered me were my legs telling me to stop, especially when I tried running up Benjamin Sheares Bridge.

When I first saw the bridge from far, I thought "wtf... u $%^&, I will get over you..." But 2 min up the slope, I decided to walk, lest my legs give way when reach the top and start tumbling down the bridge... hahahaha

Not that it is something great, but it's a start nonetheless... next run will be 21km.


By Stand Chart 2010, I hope to do a marathon (42 km), and then tick off that item from my bucket list... hahaha

And, well done to all the people who participated this year man... !!


To the gang: let's do it again next year shall we ?

=)

No comments: