Friday, December 25, 2009

Too many cooks spoil the broth... maybe ?

Comments from colleagues:
"I think you are the kind of lover that thinks for yourself first... "
"You are just picky lah..."
"I will be disappointed if you dont go after ___ "

Drey commented: "You just havent found the right one... take your time... career first"

The the various "I intro ___ to you ok... ?"

Hahaha seems like ppl around me cant wait for me to get hitched leh... giving me all their analysis and advice... but I found Drey's comments most to my thinking now....

And.... the more that I think abt it, the more I realise maybe I am happier being single for now. For some reason(s), I just feel that I am not ready .... could be that suddenly one more person into my life makes it somewhat awkard for me as I am pretty contented with life .... another reason could be that I dont even know where I will be or what I will be doing next year, let alone think of such long-term stuffs....

Or simply put, perhaps I just havent found the "right" one....

Mind you, office romance, close fren romance, fren's sis romance (yes, I really mean it) - All no no for me... hahaha too much repercussions should there be any problems... and I have a phobia of facing these niggling nuisance(s) which could have been prevented in the first place... why should I eat and shit at the same place u know... lolz...

Afterall, prevention is better than cure any day !!! =)

Food for thought yeah...

=)

1 comment:

yat said...

you are just finding excuses for being single.