Friday, April 2, 2010

BONES

As you guys can see, there was only 1 post in the entire month of March. The reason is pretty apparent - VERY BUSY. Same old stuff to be dwell myself into. Had it not been the last min cancellation of my Laos trip (I shall be a good guy and not swear abt this so soon....), I wouldnt be having the 3 days of nuahing at home.

I mean seriously, I was only doing these stuffs:

1) Eat
2) Sleep
3) PC
4) Catching downloaded series

Which reminds me, I am strongly encouraging you guys to check out this series - BONES. I know Mitch isnt really into this show, but I really felt that it is one of the best investigative dramas around. The story revolves around an anthropologist (Bones) and CIA agent (Booth), and they teamed up together in a unusually matching way to solve murders from studying bones. Of course, there is the element of love between them which they are still trying hard to kid themselves even when it's the fifth season already.


But I mean seriously, what attracted me about the show is the personality of these 2 main cast. On top of the fact that Bones (as she is nicknamed) is an attractive woman, she fills her world with logic and facts to hide her insecurities. Meanwhile, Booth offers the spiritual aspect in crime solving (emotions and stuff that isnt really that clear cut). Ironically, despite their vast differences, they actually complement each other to perfection.

Perhaps what I really see in these 2 characters are two aspects of myself. On one hand I try to do things as logical and sensible as I want to be, I kinda come to the conclusion that there are certain stuffs that are just not that factual afterall. It's an ongoing battle everyday, yet it could be so perfect when a balance can be made of the two.


Well, enough of my rattlings... do check this series out man... I am sure many of you will love it just as much as I do.

=)

PS: Dont say I didnt warn you, there are pretty gory scenes, u name it they have it...

No comments: