Sunday, April 25, 2010

Realities in different time and space

Disclaimer: This post is a pretty random and outta-the-world ...

Had the whole Saturday empty to stay at home...

It's really not that bad seriously; doing everything at ur own pace and then resting as well...

I was watching Justice League movie online. And it has just been out apparently, and it talks about this idea revolving around different world. By different world, they refer to this concept that we are in our own reality and there are many other parallel realities in time and space. Simply put, it like there are numerous me in other realities. So, I could be an unknown character in one, a criminal another and etc. And all these realities are triggered by man's thoughts - our creativity and our desires so to speak.

Interesting isnt it ?

More important is that it really doesnt matter if the concept is true anot... what really matters is that we know our own "roles" in our realities. That is, of course, a totally different story if we can travel between realities...hahaha

And I guess our "role" pretty much is determined by our thoughts and desires, personalities, our hardwork and sometimes luck for that matter.

So what is my "role" ?

Honestly, I am still searching for it... my role in society ... haha

And what is your "role", do you know ?

=)

No comments: