Saturday, February 10, 2007

Am i such a Big Tree ??

It has been a busy week ... as usual...

Just finished my lab report and going to continue with tutorials and some self-study... Work is piling up... and i must say i m not really looking forward to CNY...haha...cos after tt it will be the quizzes and assignments... not to mention the projects...haiiiz...

BTW...something quite unusual happened this week. One of my schoolmate is kinda angry with me for the simpliest of reasons...haha weird... ok he likes this gal whom i know... and he tinks i m tyring to date her... but i was like... huh... ?? My point is... i seriously dun see the need for him to get angry with me...even if i really dated tt gal. (I did not date her at all...)

Am i such a threat to him anyway... ?? Kinda amused more than pissed myself...watever... maybe a little proud too... wahahaha

人说树大招风 , 我何来树 , 那风又是从哪里来的呢?
(The big tree will attract the wind... i dun even consider myself a tree... so where does the wind come from ? Wahaha)

I rest my case...

No comments: