Sunday, February 25, 2007

Study hard and strive for better results ... I must !!

Hmmm... r/s is last on my agenda these days...

Dunno is I resigned to fate or I am just so sick and tired of going thru the whole process again... haha but some frens dun believe me leh...

I tink getting a decent job after i graduate seems more important... then after tt comes the issues of the heart, like wat one fren advised me :

"yc, for the matters of the hearts, i think you shouldnt be so serious..."

Maybe i really shouldnt be so serious when the ppl around me are not. Well anyway, i shall strive for better results this year, get a good FYP tutor and then see where i go from there yeah... my major plans for the year...

As for chang, i guess i m kinda stuck in the singles club le... so no need to pin high hopes on me yeah... hahaha

No comments: