Saturday, February 3, 2007

Surprise Surprise Surprise....

I found the answer to the last blog. Surprise surprise surprise... i was the one who actually found the answer. My fren was lamenting that she was kinda surprised that she used to have lotsa things to say to her ex but the feeling just faded off becos both of them were not communicating.... and out came my response :

"No effort lah !!"

And it suddenly occur to me that this is the answer for my dilema. No effort on both parties (in the case of my fren) and no effort on whoever the party saying there is no sparks le (see my last blog to understand wat i m saying). Why do i say that ? Well...think abt it... if one is willing to make the effort to communicate... even if both parties decided to part ways... its a sign that they understood each others issue(s) and most likely it will be an amiable breakup.

So yeah... surprise surprise surprise.....8)


P.S: Every night i ask myself the same question .... but the answer is always the same - NO I AM UNABLE TO FORGIVE... *winkz*

No comments: