Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rumblings on a Tranquil Morning....

Its 5.41 AM in the morning... and as usual i cant sleep ... dunno izzit good or bad...haha Anyway its a good opportunity to catch up on my tutorials and read some of the lectures. I never knew the early mornings can be so tranquil and condusive for thinking and processing of info.8)

Just met up with my army buddies from 26 SIB on the third day of CNY. My my... I guess we are all old le... I realise I am the last person on the group who still has 1 1/2 yr before I start searching for a decent job...haha as for the rest of the group, they are either actively searching for jobs or they are already in their respective professions. Time flies... and it flies really fast and soon i must embroil myself with the hectic life of the working class... dunno if I am ready for the challenge though... haiiiz...

And as usual, the common topics of our interest are jobs, careers, ladies and r/s. So different from the army days when our lifes revolve around tea breaks, offs and leaves, and complaining about our supervisors... hahahaha Those were the good old days and we can only look forward now and progess yeah... nostalgic but optimistic !

May the yr of Pig bless all my family and frens !

Happy New Yr !!

No comments: