Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hmmm... Was There Something Going on There....

Couldnt sleep ... that y i m blogging at 730 AM. V-day just passed... and well i was all alone in my house... doing my tutorial, project and stuff...

But hey it wasnt that bad you know... y ??
Cos something nice may be blossoming yeah... i just have to wait and see. It was a chanced incident tt totally surprised me...

was i thinking too much or was there really something going on there.... hmmm...


BTW, me lilin ys and shiyan was having lunch in Can A and we were toking abt Jiahong and lilin as an item...wth... it was crappy lah... but i spurted something quite spectecular on behalf of lilin:

你可以喜欢我,我不一定喜欢你,但是,你不可以喜欢我又喜欢别人!
You can like me and i may not like you; but, you cannot like me and like others at the same time!)

That was the theme of the day man for lilin... wahahaha
Sounds very selfish and self-orientated. If ever i am to meet someone lidat... he/she will definitely be in my condemn list siah !! wahahaha

PS: So wat if you have changed; your heart and mind remains as rotten as before... 8)

No comments: