Thursday, March 20, 2008

Affinity... really so ???

Affinity... good or bad ??

This came to my mind when I saw "Sakae gal" at El Amin last Fri. For those who dunno, it was one of the worst stunts I did in my life. I tried to get her number back in Sakae West Mall light yrs ago... hahaha

Din expect to see her again... haha Anyway keet and the gang were pushing for me to approach her this time round. I din... as expected.

Anyway I just find her cute that all; she will be damn chio in 5 yrs time bah... but she is not wat I am looking for lah... kekeke

So wats the big idea abt affinity if pple dont push for it ??

-------------------------------------------------

Jianting's been bugging me abt something recently. He laments that the 'theories' I told him are just paper talks as I have not shown him the 'practical' parts. He also urged me to show him soon ... |||

He is being an asshole lah... hahaha... as usual.

Oh well... time for my Automation and Finance lessons...

and then its off to prepare "Operation RP"

8)

No comments: